Looking for IFR recency? Got a renewal coming up and need flight simulator time? Why not talk to the Flight One team about our CASA approved Cat B Synthetic Trainer based at Archerfield Airport? Using the latest Elite software, our Flight Simulator (more correctly called a Synthetic Trainer) includes Garmin 430 avionics and a range of aircraft - both multi and single engine.
The approval we operate with includes the following instrument rating credits:
- 20 Hours instrument time.
- 15 hours cross country time.
- DME/GPS arrival procedure.
- two hours (of the three) instrument time requirements in 90 days.
- NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, DME/GPS arrival, RNAV/(GNSS)
- one hour instrument time in 90 days for single pilot recent experience requirements.
- NDB, VOR, ILS, LLZ, RNAV/(GNSS)
Our comfortable, quiet surrounds are ideal for spending quality time in simulated IMC. Our qualified instructors carry MECIR themselves, and would be only too happy to lend a hand.